Le Bastidon de Marie
Private outside stairs take you up to the Bastidon de Marie (about 50m²). Sorry, not fitted for disabled persons.
- Dining corner and sitting-room with TV-set, 3 armchairs and a 2-person divan-bed.
- Small sitting-room on the mezzanine.
- Fully equipped open kitchen (electric cooker with oven and grill, 3* refrigerator, dishwasher (products provided), microwave oven, coffee machine).
- Bathroom with washbasin, bath/shower
- separate toilet.
- 2 bedrooms: one with double bed (140cmx190), 2 large wardrobes, the second with 2 bunk beds (80x190) and open chests
- (pillows and blankets provided, not bed linen).
- Covered terrace (table, garden chairs, parasol) with open view on the Ventoux.
- Electric heating system, vacuum cleaner, fan, iron and ironing board.
- Free access to shared washing machine (products not provided).
Unlimited Wi-Fi at the cafeteria, leisure equipment (swings, slide for kids, volley and pétanque grounds, table tennis (balls not provided), library...
Nearby parking areas alongside the access road (30km-speed limit).
The Hameau itself is a pedestrian area.